Support Apple Tree Arts Today!
Did you know that tuition for our programs only covers 70% of our operating costs? As a nonprofit organization, Apple Tree Arts relies on contributions from the community we serve to help make up that difference.
Your support goes towards many different things, including:
- Providing scholarships to students and families in need
- Purchasing materials for classes and other programs
- Providing fair and competitive wages to all of our faculty, staff, and contract workers
- Completing maintenance on our space to ensure the quality of our studios
You enable several classes, private lessons, concerts, and theatrical performances for adults, teens, and children, taught my some of the region’s most esteemed educators. This past year, we enrolled over 1,000 students between all of our programs, and had many more come through our doors for events and performances.
With your help, we are able to provide:
- Free music education outreach services to children in low income families
- Continued free or reduced cost events, such as our Community Strum series
- Free admission to Community Chorus concerts
- Scholarships for students who may not otherwise be able to participate in our programming
- Year round classes with talented professionals, for students of all ages
- Monthly workshops with local songwriters to help them hone their craft
- A robust series of concerts for our community to enjoy
Most importantly, to build a strong music and theatre community, which makes Grafton more welcoming and livable for everyone. Thank you so much for your previous and continued support in making Grafton a more artistic community!
And a big THANK YOU to our current supporters:
Heather Vandenengel, Laura & Mat Often, Kevin Kenyon, Jan Barlow, Rick & Dawn Geoffroy, Julie & Chris Davis, Rob Winchell & Liz Colognesi, Kathy Vandenengel, Christine Rozanas, John Lefebvre, Elizabeth Spinney, Donna Blanchard, Sheila Lafford, Aaron & Tania Chaisson, Paul & Lisa Scarlett, Amy Valetta, Ken Crater, Sam Grocott, Denise Conary, Stefan Dalan, Cindy & Norman Hill, Laurie & Darrell Baker, Rick Anderson, Steve Lotterman, Gareth & Julie Roberts, Judy Geratt, Karen & Michael Griffin, Cathy & Michael Lazo, David & Shirley White, Alan & Graciela Baker, Theresa Atkinson, Huong Trinh, Janet Rivard, Ethan Robbins, Jose Edmundo Reyes, Stephn & Lindsay Tosi, Cory Gillin & Elizabeth Torres, Theresa Mazzio, Maria & John Murdock, Anjali Paranjape, Connie Hopkins, Andrea & Tony Hosier, Alison Snyder, Daniel Murphy, Russell Surveyer, Yan Gu, Kathryn & Robert Vines, Ray Larson, Matthew Ireland, Sandy & Steven DeBlieck, Kim Webster, Nancy Atchue, Michael Hebert, Kimberly Parente, Beverly Snow, Paula Hinerth, Jim Gallagher, Nicole Chaisson.
The Schwartz Foundation, Fred Harris Daniels Foundation, Grafton Cultural Council, Webster Five Foundation, Millbury Federal Credit Union, Hometown Bank Charitable Foundation, Northbridge Cultural Council, Price Chopper GoLub Foundation, Millbury Cultural Council, Shrewsbury Cultural Council, Raymour & Flanigan, Tufts Community Relations, Unibank, Mass Mutual Insurance.